Special Contact Lens Design for Keratoconus, Children, High Astigmatism, Visual Assessment of the Intellectually-Disabled, Autistic, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy, Learning Disabilities.Orthokeratology practitioner in the Philippines since 2005.
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- Founding Fellow, Philippine College of Optometrists
- Fellow, International Association of Contact Lens Educators
- Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agent Certified
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Doctor of Optometry
- Chairperson of the Special Olympics Healthy Athletes Program, Special Olympics Philippines
- Chairperson, International Affairs, Optometric Association of the Philippines
- Served as a Professor at the College of Optometry, Central Colleges of the Philippines for 16 years, teaching Practical and Theoretical Optometry, Contact Lens Practice, Pediatric Optometry, Clinic and Conference, and Optometry Research.